Monday, September 18, 2006

Writers Block (head)

So I started this blog to write all my inner stuff. Now I find myself attempting to maneuver around doing just that. I find myself editing what should and shouldn't be told. the whole purpose of this blog was to talk about the stuff that I tend to block out. I want to express the things I can't express elsewhere. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT? I guess part of it is the compulsive need to get things right. Part of doing things at all is accepting they'll be imperfect. Therefore, I will just start writing and be content to not make sense. Keep in mind that this takes major effort on my part. I know it's not going to be correct gramatically, nor will it be "good writing". It's just something I'll have to learn to accept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home